- The Modtro is a small wave machine with influences from both the present and the past. The outline is a full nosed very wide blocked squash tail. The "simmons-ish" outline is an echo from the past otherise this is a very modern board. The rails are full but retain an edge. The rocker is very low but slightly accelerated in the tail. The nose has a vee to cut through chop, entry is single concave to a big panel vee off the tail. A double concave through the fins and off the tail in the vee. Available 4’10” to 6’. Yes, thats 4'10!
All these Boards are fully customised to your specification and delivered to your door in no more than 28 days.
- Length - choose the length that suits your style - there is advice based on experience and weight - though you probably know what you want any way
- Performance - We will stay with the design - but you can choose F1, F2 or F3 - these have different tweaks - mainly to the rails and the amount of foam - this will give you high performance (F1), Regular (F2) or slightly more forgiving (F3)
- Paint Jobs - various colours in contemporary tail dips
- Glass Jobs - Competition, Regular or Strong & Light (for a bit more rough and tumble).
- FCS nose plugs - for fitting a GoPro and taking a selfie
- Dedication - we will write a dedication on the board - as long as you keep it clean & the spelling simple
Our boards are made to order using the information you supply using the CONFIGURATOR which you can access by clicking on the icon above. It sends your order straight to our factory. We stay very true to the designs but will make tweaks in line with your preferences - and on boards like these small changes make a big difference. All boards are CNC milled to close to the final shape and then hand finished to get them just right. As our Executive Shaper, Matt will shape all these boards himself - to your specification. Enjoy.